Philadelphia Contributionship is titled “Philadelphia Contributionship for the Insurance of Houses from Loss by Fire“, which is a well-knonw as oldest property insurance company in the United States. Benjamin Franklin formed it in 1752, later incorporated in 1768. It is headquatered at 212 S. 4th St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in a Greek Revival type building. The company main purpose is to provide fire insurance to a limited area in and around Philadelphia. The whole process ins passed through steps such as inspecting properties to be insured, and setting rates based on a risk assessment. Notable early directors of the company included: William Coleman, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Rhoads and Philip Syng.
The Philadelphia Contribution ship for the Insurance of Houses from Loss by Fire has a established customer service and helpline system. The customers are served and helped through live chat, telephone calls, postal mails and upon visiting their headquarters address. Here you can get the company’s headquarters address, online claims, telephone and helpline number, customer service center details and other communication information.
|Category||Fire and Property Insurance|
- Recommended Coverage: Fire Insurance
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Coverage to Members:
- Property Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Renters Coverage
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-888-627-1752
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Philadelphia Contributionship, 212 S. 4th St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Mailing Address: Philadelphia Contributionship for the Insurance of Houses from Loss by Fire, 212 S. 4th St. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-888-627-1752
- Website: https://1752.com/
If you want to claim, check number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
Claim inquiries: 1-888-627-1752
If you have any query regarding Philadelphia Contribution ship, you can post in comments below.