Hanover Insurance is an American property-liability insurance firm established in 1852. It was once renamed to Allmerica Property & Casualty Companies. It is one of 500 largest publicly traded companies of the United States. In 2005, Allmerica Financial Corporation reverted its name to “The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. The company headquarter is located at Worcester, Massachusetts, United States, where most of the jobs and operations are performed. John Roche is the current CEO and President of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. The company has divided its operations in to two main parts named as Hanover Insurance and Citizens Insurance.
Company tagline is “Protection for today and all your tomorrows”. Its customer support is ready to service customers and millions of its policy holders. If you want to contact Hanover help center, you can initiate a communication through provided phone number, email, website and via headquarters address. Below, you can check provided customer service and support details for Hanover insurance, claims and other.
|Founder||Allmerica Property & Casualty Companies|
|Parent||The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.|
|Category||Financial, Investment and Insurance Services|
|Chairman/CEO||John Roche (President and Chief Executive Officer)|
- Recommended Coverage: Casualty insurance, Property insurance
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Helpline Phone Number: 800-922-8427
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Mailing Address: The Hanover Insurance Company PO Box 580045 Charlotte, NC 28258-0045
- Customer Care Service Office: 800-922-8427
- Website: https://www.hanover.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
If you have any query regarding aforementioned company, you can post in comments below.