Fairfax Financial is a financial holding company serving Americans, Canadians, and other countries’ users and customers with insurance, reinsurance, investment management, and insurance claims management. The group is registered as Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and was incorporated as Markel Service of Canada on March 13, 1951. In 1987, the company re-organized Markel Financial Holdings Limited and renamed it Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The company basically offers Property and casualty insurance, which is ranked in several countries and states including the United States and Canada. Fairfax Financial operated its insurance and business through several subsidiaries, including Northbridge Financial, Crum & Forster, Allied World, Odyssey Re, Verassure Insurance, Onlia Agency Inc., and Zenith Insurance Company. Nearly 45000 employees work in Fairfax to manage, operate, and provide customer service to clients and valuable customers including policyholders. Customer Support and Service is offered through helpline phone number, email, postal mail, and via headquarter address.
|Founder||Markel Service of Canada|
|Parent Group||Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited|
|Category||Insurance, Reinsurance, Finance|
|Chairman/CEO||V. Prem Watsa (Chairman & CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Property Insurance
- Location: Toronoto, Ontario
Coverage to Members:
- Property Insurance
- Casualty Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (416) 367-4941
- Fax: (416)367-4946
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: 95 Wellington Street West Suite 800 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Mailing Address: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, 95 Wellington Street West Suite 800 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Customer Care Service Office: (416) 367-4941
- Website: https://www.fairfax.ca/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: (416) 367-4941
If you have any queries regarding Fairfax Insurance Company, you can post them in the comments below.