Life Insurance and Annuities provider Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company is also known as Penn Mutual, the seventh mutual life insurance company chartered in the United States. Penn is established and founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Whereas its headquarter is located at Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States. In 2021, Eileen McDonnell, CEO and David O’Malley, President are leading the firm in right and positive direction. The company net income is estimated $396 million USD with more than $36.7 billion USD in total assets. You can claim you life insurance with mentioned company as well as purchasing their plan is easier and satisfactory for life insurance needs. Moreover, if you want to check company details such as customer helpline, support phone number, headquarter address and online claims information, check the updated information provided here.
|Founder||Gordon Parker Cummings|
|Parent Group||Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company|
|Category||Life Insurance Services|
|Revenue:||$3.7 billion USD+|
|Chairman/CEO||Eileen McDonnell, CEO and David O’Malley, President|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance
- Location: Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: +18005230650
- Phone: 1-215-956-8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company Payment Processing Center PO Box 7460 Philadelphia, PA 19101
- Mailing Address: Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company Death Claims Division PO Box 178 Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-800-523-0650
- Website: https://www.pennmutual.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 1-800-873-7654
If you have any query regarding Penn Mutual Company, you can post in comments below.