Gerber Life Insurance Company is a pioneer in providing Life Insurance Protection for All Ages and Stages. It was formed in 1967 in Fremont, Michigan. Gerber is owned by Western & Southern Financial Group. The company has already sold its plans and insurance policies to more than 4 million clients throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Nestlé acquired the company with Gerber Products. You can purchase products from the aforementioned company such as Whole Life Plan, Family Life Insurance Plan, Accident Protection Insurance, and Gerber Life College Plan. Moreover, Since 1967, Gerber Life Insurance Company has provided quality life insurance, especially for young and middle-class families on a limited budget. Check company profile, customer support phone numbers, toll-free helpline, and online claim check and maturity information as stated below.
|Founder||Gerber Life Insurance Company|
|Parent Group||Western & Southern Financial Group|
- Recommended Coverage: Accident Protection Insurance, Life Insurance
- Location: Fremont, Michigan
Coverage to Members:
- Whole Life Insurance
- Family Life Insurance
- Accident Protection Insurance
- Gerber Life College Plan
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-800-704-2180
- Phone: 1-800-258-7701
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: White Plains, New York, U.S.
- Mailing Address: Gerber Life Insurance Company 445 State Street Fremont, MI 49412
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-800-704-2180
- Website: https://www.gerberlife.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: 1-800-704-2180
If you have any query regarding the aforementioned Company, you can post in the comments below.