Combined Insurance is a supplemental insurance provider in the United States. Its coverage includes accident insurance, life insurance, and critical care coverage. Combined headquarters is based in Illinois, Chicago whereas it has provided its services to North America, Latin America, Europe and the Pacific. The company is under Chubb Limited and serving since 1922.
In 1922, W. Clement Stone started Combined Registry Company with $100. After the great depression, the Stone founded Combined Mutual Casualty Company, which was established when the Combined Registry Company purchased the American Casualty Company in Texas. Stone stepped down from day-to-day operations in the early 1990s.
Meanwhile, Combined Insurance also provides a complement to existing employer benefits programs and Combined Insurance Select Programs. The company helps its customers and clients through customer care service with state of art telephone line response, live person, emails, and postal mails. It has also accepted online claims of clients’ insurance policies.
|Founder||W. Clement Stone|
|Parent Group||Chubb Limited|
- Recommended Coverage: Supplemental Health, Life Disability and Accident Insurance
- Location: Illinois, United States
- Accident and sickness
- Critical care
- Life and Medicare supplement coverage
- Supplemental Health
- Life Disability
- Accident Insurance Policies
- Helpline Phone Number: +1 800-225-4500
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Chicago, United States
- Mailing Address: Allstate Insurance Company PO Box 660636 Dallas, TX 75266
- Customer Care Service Office: +1 800-544-9382
- Website: https://www.combinedinsurance.com/us-en/
- Fax: +1 312-351-6940 Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
- General Inquiries Ticket Form: https://www.combinedinsurance.com/us-en/corporate/contact-us.html
- PURE Insurance Helpline Number and HQ Address Details
- Erie Insurance headquarter address and customer service
If you want to claim your Life insurance or want to talk company officer who handles claims and policies, check the number below.
Claim online helpline: +1 800-225-4500
If you have any queries regarding the aforementioned Company, you can post in the comments below.