Colonial Life also popular as Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company is an American insurance company operating from Columbia, South Carolina. It was founded in 1939 by Edwin Averyt and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unum in 1993. It covers a lot of areas through its renowned insurance products including Personal Insurance Products, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability coverage, Life Insurance, and finally Supplemental Health Insurance.
The company sells voluntary insurance products for employees in more than 49 states in the United States. It is one of the best-reputed insurance institutes in the country best known for its state of art customer care service, online claims, customers support, and in time responses. You can contact the company for all of your matters inclusive of seeking knowledge and information, online claims, policy purchase, complaints, reports, and other issues.
|Category||Life and Accidental Insurance Services|
|Chairman/CEO||Timothy G. Arnold (President and CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Life and Cancer Insurance
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Coverage to Members:
- Personal Insurance
- Accident Coverage
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Coveage
- Life Cover
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 800-325-4368
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, Columbia, South Carolina
- Mailing Address: Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company P.O. Box 1365 Columbia, SC 29202-1365
- Customer Care Service Office: +1-800-325-4368
- Website: https://www.coloniallife.com/
- Progressive Insurance cutomer service phone number
- Encompass Insurance helpline and headquater address
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: 800-880-9325
If you have any queries regarding the Colonial Life Company, you can post them in the comments below.