Tricare insurance company was earlier known as Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services (CHAMPUS). It is one of the best healthcare program in United States, which is organized to provide health care services offered by United States Department of Defense Military Health System. Meanwhile, Tricare is managed by Defense Health Agency (DHA), whereas earlier it was managed by the Tricare Management Activity (TMA) under the authority of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Health Affairs). If you a resident of United States and want to get service from Tricare, it will help you at its best. However, you can also contact them via phone number, email, postal address and through state of art customer care center.
Till date, the system has served approximately 10 million beneficiaries. Clients are happier to get service from mentioned insurance and healthcare system. Moreover, the company provides services to military retirees, and their dependents.
|Founder||United States Department of Defense Military Health System|
|Parent Group||The Tricare|
|Category||Insurance Services and Health Care system|
- Recommended Coverage: Health and Medical Insurance
- Location: Falls Church, VA
Coverage to Members:
- Health Care
- Dental Care
- Medical Services
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-800-444-5445
- Claims Phone: 1-844-866-9378
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: 7700 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 5101, Falls Church, VA 22042-5101
- Mailing Address: 7700 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 5101, Falls Church, VA 22042-5101
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-800-477-8227
- Website: https://www.tricare.mil/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 1-844-866-9378
If you have any query regarding Tricare, you can post in comments below.