Oxford Health Plans is one of the largest American health care company that sells various benefit plans. Most of business is carried out primarily in three states named as New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. OHP is a renown health care company because it is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group, the largest healthcare company in the world. The best thing company provide is dark blue membership cards, which allow members to avail services and offers on demand. Moreover, the Oxford Health provide two useful plans naming as Freedom Plan and Liberty Plan. Stephen Wiggins formed Oxford Health Plans in 1984, which was one sort of unique model in a health care system.
It is a notable fact that firm was fined $3 million for a variety of legal violations amidst false claims of alleged profits. Somehow, if you want to contact company via phone number and helpline or want to visit its headquarter, check provided information below.
|Parent Group||UnitedHealth Group|
|Category||Health Care System|
|Revenue:||Higher as per 2021|
|Chairman/CEO||Chief Executive Officer|
- Recommended Coverage: Health Insurance
- Location: Trumbull, Connecticut, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Freedom Plan
- Liberty Plan
- Helpline Phone Number: +1 800-444-6222
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Trumbull, Connecticut, United States
- Mailing Address: UnitedHealthcare, Attn: Intake Imaging PO Box 29130, Hot Springs, AR 71903
- Customer Care Service Office: +1 800-444-6222
- Website: https://www.oxhp.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
Claim helpline: +1 800-444-6222
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company i.e. Oxford Health, you can post in comments below.