Westfield Insurance is a multi-line coverage provider in the United States, especially dealing with business property and liability insurance, personal lines insurance which including automobile, homeowner’s and specialty coverage, agri-business insurance, and surety bonds. It is a Privately held company with more than 2500 employees working for customer service, support, and management. However, Westfield is operated under Ed Largent, as President, CEO, and Board Chair. In an estimate, the company has generated $1.9 billion USD on average past few years. Somehow, the aforementioned company began as Ohio Farmers Insurance Company in 1848, when a group of farmers joined forces to insure their properties. Meanwhile, it is the primary subsidiary of Westfield Group.
If you are looking for a Westfield Insurance customer service and headquarters address, here you can communicate the companies customer service team along with helpline phone number, headquarters address, emails, support lines, and online contacts. Westfield Insurance is always happy to help you out in all of your policy matters including claims, support, maturity withdrawals and cancellation of plans.
|Founders||Group of farmers|
|Parent Group||Westfield Group|
|Category||Insurance and Financial Services|
|Revenue||$2 billion USD+|
- Recommended Coverage: Business and Personal Insurance
- Location: Westfield Center, Ohio
Coverage to Members:
- Business Insurance
- Pesnal Coverage
- Homeowners Plans
- Property Insurance
- Car Bikes and other Automobiles Insurance Plans
- Workers Compensations
- Helpline Phone Number: 800.243.0210
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Westfield Center, Ohio, United States
- Mailing Address: One Park Circle, P.O.Box 5001, Westfield Center, OH 44251
- Customer Care Service Office: 800.243.0210
- Website: https://www.westfieldinsurance.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: +1.800.243.0210
If you have any queries regarding Westfield Insurance Company, you can post them in the comments below.