UPC Insurance is United Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc. based in Florida. Its corporate and headquarter is located at St. Petersburg, Florida, United States. It basically deals with property and casualty insurance. The UPC insurance company is able to sustain its business model and customer satisfaction through introducing best plans such as Commercial insurance, Residential insurance, Homeowners’ insurance and Flood insurance. It was founded in 1999, which is now traded as Nasdaq: UIHC. With the UPC growth and success, it has acquired Interboro Insurance Company, AAA Auto South building, American Coastal Insurance Co. and few other companies.
UPC has a state of art customer care service by which a live agent over chat or phone will dictate you to purchase insurance plans, policy stats and inflrioatmion, cleraing online claims and other details. However, You can contact UPC through active customer support and care center, helpline phone number, email address and via postal/headquarters address. The company has total five subdairies inlcing American Coastal Insurance Company, Family Security Insurance Company, Journey Insurance Company, Interboro Insurance Company and BlueLine.
|Type||UPC is a public company listed on NASDAQ|
|Parent||United Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc.|
|Chairman/CEO||John Forney (CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Property and Causality.
- Location: Florida
Coverage to Members:
- Landlord / Seasonal Property Insurance
- Commercial and Residential Property Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Renters Insurance and Homeowners Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (866) 515-4428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Mailing Address: UPC insurance, St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: (844) 872-7785
- Website: https://www.upcinsurance.com/
If you want to claim, check number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
Claim inquiries: call 1-888-CLM-DEPT (888-256-3378)
If you have any query regarding Tokio Marine, you can post in comments below.