Unum Insurance Group is dealing with Employee benefits (disability, life and critical illness insurance) and listed Fortune 500 insurance company formerly known as UnumProvident. Unum Corporation and The Provident Companies merged in 1999 to form Unum Group. Its revenue has grown up to $11.598 billion with a total net income of $934.1 million. The insurance company is operated under Rick McKenney, President and CEO, Kevin Kabat, Chairman of the Board and Steve Zabel, as CFO. While offering accident, critical illness and life insurance, it has become the top disability insurer in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
At Unum, the company helps millions of employees protect their families, their finances and their futures. With comprehensive coverages, superior technology and unparalleled support, delivered where and when it’s needed most. The most of company operations are handled and settled through a headquarters building based In Chattanooga, Tennessee.
|Category||Life and Disability Insurance|
|Chairman/CEO||Rick McKenney, President and CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance, Disability Coverage
- Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Coverage to Members:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Cover
- Critical Illness
- Accidental Insurance
- Hospital and Dental Covers
- Helpline Phone Number: 866-679-3054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Unum Group, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Mailing Address: Unum Insurance Group, Headquarters, Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: +1 866-679-3054
- Website: https://www.unum.com/
If you want to claim, check number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
Claim inquiries: 866-679-3054
If you have any query regarding Unum, you can post in comments below.