Standard Insurance is an American insurance company based in Oregon. It is a subsidiary of StanCorp Financial Group. In 2015, Japanese mutual insurance group Meiji Yasuda bought Stancorp Financial for $5 billion. It deals with individual disability insurance, group life, AD&D and dental insurance, retirement plans products and services, and individual annuities. Standard Insurance deals in more than 49 states in the United States. The company has sustained an “A” rating or higher from A.M. Best Company since 1928. At the time of its founding, it was named Oregon Life Insurance Company which was later renamed Standard Insurance Company.
Its subsidiaries are Standard Insurance Company and Asset Management Arm. Standard Disability insurance can help pay the bills if a serious illness or injury keeps you from working. Its income protection insurance calculator makes it easy to figure out whether you’re well-covered or you have a gap in coverage. Somehow, if you have any inquiry or need to contact for your insurance matters, check provided company headquarters address, email, support helpline, and online claims information.
|Parent Group||StanCorp Financial Group|
|Chairman/CEO||J. Gregory Ness, Chairman, and CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Location: Oregon, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Insurance Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Dental Coverage
- GROUP ACCIDENT, CRITICAL ILLNESS AND HOSPITAL INDEMNITY
- Helpline Phone Number: 800.247.6888
- Phone: 866.851.2429
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Portland, Oregon, USA
- Mailing Address: Standard Insurance, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Customer Care Service Office: 866.851.2429
- Website: https://www.standard.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline number: 866.756.8116
If you have any queries regarding Standard Insurance Company, you can post them in the comments below.