Society Insurance is an American business insurance company. It was founded on June 8, 1915; 105 years ago at Madison, Wisconsin as Wisconsin Brotherhood of Thresherman Insurance Company, Limited Mutual. Rick Parks is its current CEO. The headquarter is located at Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States. From last ten decades, the company is providing its special insurance services such as workers compensation, commercial property and casualty, and commercial auto insurance to supermarkets, contractors, hotels, automobile repair shops, and medical clinics. The company is is widely known for its “Uncommon Insurance” and “Uncommon Value” marketing monikers.
|Founders||Wisconsin Brotherhood of Thresherman Insurance Company, Limited Mutual|
|Parent Group||Society Insurance|
|Chairman/CEO||Rick Parks, President and CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Auto, Business and Property Insurance
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Coverage to Policy Holders:
- Workers compensation
- Commercial property
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 920-922-1220 or 888-576-2438
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin United States
- Mailing Address: Society Insurance Company, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 888-576-2438
- Website: https://www.societyinsurance.com/
If you want to claim your insurance or assistance, check number below.
Claim helpline: Call 888-576-2438
If you have any query regarding Society Insure Company, you can post in comments below.