Safeco Insurance (Selective Auto and Fire Ensurance Company of America) is a General Insurance company in the United States providing covers for Automobiles, Life, and Business. It is a member of Liberty Mutual Group Insurance Firm. Safeco was founded in Seattle, Washington, in 1923 by Hawthorne K. Dent as one of the General Insurance Company of America to deal in property and casualty covers. The company Predecessor are American States Financial Corporation, Washington Mutual’s WM Life Insurance Company, and R.F. Bailey. In 1997, Safeco bought American States Financial Corporation to expand more the West Coast.
Safeco is managed and parent by Liberty Mutual and Liberty Mutual Agency Corporation. It has a number of subsidiaries including American States Insurance Company, American Economy Insurance Company, American States Insurance Company of Texas, American States Preferred Insurance Company, First National Insurance Company of America, General America Corporation, among others. Check the company profile, helpline, support, and customer care along with online claims information below.
|Founder||Hawthorne K. Dent|
|Parent Group||Liberty Mutual Insurance|
|Revenue:||$6.29 billion USD+|
|Chairman/CEO||Tyler Asher, President|
- Recommended Coverage: Property, Causality, Life, Business and Automobile
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life and Health Coverage
- Homeowners Plans
- Property Covers
- Renters Insurance
- Causality Insurance
- Cars, Bikes and other Automobiles Insurance Plans
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-877-762-3101
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Mailing Address: Safeco Company, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-877-762-3101
- Website: https://www.safeco.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: tel:1-800-332-3226
If you have any query regarding the aforementioned Company, you can post in the comments below.