Safeco Insurance is a General Insurance company in United States providing covers for Automobile, Life and Business. It is a member of Liberty Mutual Group Insurance Firm. Safeco was founded in Seattle, Washington, in 1923 by Hawthorne K. Dent as one of the General Insurance Company of America to deal in property and casualty covers. The company Predecessor are American States Financial Corporation, Washington Mutual’s WM Life Insurance Company and R.F. Bailey. In 1997, Safeco bought American States Financial Corporation to expand more the West Coast. Check the company profile, helpline, support and customer care along with online claims information below.
|Founder||Hawthorne K. Dent|
|Parent Group||Liberty Mutual Insurance|
|Revenue:||$6.29 billion USD+|
|Chairman/CEO||Tyler Asher, President|
- Recommended Coverage: Property, Causality, Life, Business and Automobile
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life and Health Coverage
- Homeowners Plans
- Property Covers
- Renters Insurance
- Causality Insurance
- Cars, Bikes and other Automobiles Insurance Plans
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-877-762-3101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Mailing Address: Safeco Company, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-877-762-3101
- Website: https://www.safeco.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: tel:1-800-332-3226
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.