Reliance-Insurance Company was founded in Philadelphia in 1817. The company was started as Fire Association of Philadelphia, organized by 5 hose and 11 engine fire companies. Following the October 3, 2001, American court order placing the company in liquidation, the Pennsylvania Insurance Department took over control of the Estate of Reliance. Reliance Insure. Company is under RelianceGroup, which already have several other businesses including Reinsurance Corporation, United Pacific Life Insurance Company and Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company.
|Founder||Group of fire and hose companies|
|Chairman/CEO||Saul Phillip Steinberg (Former Chairman & CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: General Insurance
- Location: Pennsylvania, United States
- Several Insurance Products
- Helpline Phone Number: No
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Customer Care Service Office: No
- Website: http://www.relianceinsurance.com/
If you want to claim your Life insurance or want to talk company officer who handle claims and policies, check number below.
Claim online helpline: No
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Insurance Company, you can post in comments below.