Progressive Corporation is an insurance service based in the United States. In 2021, it is entitled to one of the largest providers of car insurance in the United States. Headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, Progressive has millions of active and satisfied clients. The company has served its customers with different policies, programs, and packages for home, car, and life insurance. The automobile industry, it is dealing and managing the insurance of motorcycles, boats, RVs, and commercial vehicles. Jack Green and Joseph M. Lewis founded Progressive Corporation in 1937 as automobile coverage providers. Moreover, it is ranked No. 99 in the Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
For client’s and consumers’ help, Progressive primarily offers its services through the Internet or by phone and through independent insurance agents. Customer care service centers are established throughout the country to serve customers and clients through a state of art procedures. Somehow, you can check Progressive phone number, helpline claims number, and other customer support details here.
|Founder||Jack Green and Joseph M. Lewis|
|Parent Group||The Progressive Corporation|
|Chairman/CEO||Lawton W. Fitt (Chairman) Tricia Griffith (President and CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Auto Insurance
- Location: Ohio, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Homeowners Plans
- Property Insurance
- Car Bikes and other Automobiles Insurance Plans
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-866-407-4844
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Progressive Corporation, Mayfield Village, Ohio
- Mailing Address: Progressive Corporation, Mayfield Village, Ohio, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-866-407-4844
- Website: https://www.progressive.com/
Commercial Customer Service
Report Fraud or Identity Theft
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 1-800-776-4737
If you have any queries regarding Progressive Insurance Company, you can post them in the comments below.