Northwestern Mutual is an American financial service provider and insurance policy manager. It provide variety of services to business community, whereas some of best services provided so far are investment advisory services, wealth and asset income protection, education planning, financial planning trust and private client services, retirement planning, estate planning, business planning and other. Northwestern was founded on 1857. Its headquarter is located at Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The company provides customer care service 24×7 through landline number, email and online help desk. Most of the customer care is operated from company headquarter for its insurance services such as life insurance, permanent life insurance, disability income, and long-term care insurance. Moreover, Northwestern Mutual ranked No. 111 in the Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue due to $29.855 billion USD revenue. Check company profile, contact details and support phone number and addresses discussed here.
|Founder||Mutual Life Insurance Company of the State of Wisconsin|
|Parent Group||The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company|
|Category||Insurance Services, Investment and Planning|
|Revenue:||$29.855 billion USD+|
|Chairman/CEO||John Schlifske, Chairman, President and CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life insurance
- Permanent life insurance
- Disability income
- Long-term care insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (414) 271-1444
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: 720 East Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Mailing Address: The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, 720 East Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: (866) 950-4644
- Website: https://www.northwesternmutual.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: (414) 271-1444
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.