New York Life Insurance AKA NYLIC is an American insurance group based in New York City. Sue to its reputation, earnings, revenue and profits, NYLIC is ranked #71 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Moreover, it has also ranked best class by Standard & Poor’s, AM Best, Moody’s and Fitch. New York Insurance Company deals in Life insurance, annuities, long-term care and asset management. Its business was first started in Manhattan’s Financial District as Nautilus Mutual Life in 1841 Somewhat, if you want to purchase your insurance plan or any other related product from NYLIC, you can visit their website for best offers and deals. Moreover, if you already have a plan and need to claim online, check provided helpline and headquarters address and contact details.
|Founder||Nautilus Mutual Life|
|Parent Group||New York Life Insurance Company|
|Chairman/CEO||Ted Mathas, CEO and Chairman|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance, Reinternment Income
- Location: New York City, NY, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Mutual Funds
- Helpline Phone Number: +1-212-576-6600
- Phone: 1-800-225-5695
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: New York Life Building New York City, New York, U.S.
- Mailing Address: New York Life Building New York City, New York, U.S.
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-800-225-5695
- Website: https://www.newyorklife.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: +1-212-576-6600
If you have any query regarding NYLIC Company, you can post in comments below.