Mutual of Omaha is one of the leading insurance provider companies in the United States. It has been listed in Fortune 500 mutual insurance companies. However, its net income last year was approximately US$277.3 million. The equity of the firm lies at US$6.684 billion. It is an insurance and financial services company based in Omaha, Nebraska. The main services of the company include Medicare Supplement, life insurance, long-term care coverage, and annuities, as well as group coverage including life and disability. There is an active helpline and support team to check customers’ feedback and reply to their inquiries. The company has sustained a good standing in insurance and financial products for individuals, businesses, and groups throughout the United States.
The insurance company Mutual of Omaha was founded in 1909, in Omaha, Nebraska. It has four main subsidiaries including United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, United World Life Insurance Company, East Campus Realty, LLC, and Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Customer Care service is served through phone number, email address, postal mail, and online customers support.
|Founder||Dr. C.C. and Mabel Criss|
|Parent Group||Mutual of Omaha|
|Category||Financial Services, Insurance|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Dental.
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Coverage to Policy Holders:
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Health Insurance
- Accident and Special Coverages
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 800-775-6000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarters Address: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Mailing Address: Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Customer Care Service Office: 800-775-1000
- Website: https://www.mutualofomaha.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: 800-775-6000
If you have any queries regarding FM Global Company, you can post them in the comments below.