Modern Woodmen of America is an American mutual aid and one of largest fraternal benefit society. It has at least 750,000 members. Modern Woodmen Headquarters is along the Mississippi River in Rock Island, Illinois. However, the company was founded by Joseph Cullen Root on January 5, 1883, in Lyons, Iowa. Beside other business, Modern Woodmen and its subsidiaries provide a form of life insurance and annuity, investment and banking products to the family market. Below you can check the company profile and contact details.
|Founder||Joseph Cullen Root|
|Parent Group||Modern Woodmen of America|
|Category||Financial services, Fraternal benefit society|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance
- Location: Rock Island, Illinois, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Financial Instruments
- Helpline Phone Number: 309-558-3077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: 1701 1st Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201, United States
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2005, Rock Island, IL 61204-2005, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 309-558-3077
- Website: https://www.modernwoodmen.org/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 800-447-9811
If you have any query regarding FM Global Company, you can post in comments below.