Mercury Insurance is managed by Mercury General Corporation, which is an American one of the best leading insurance companies, which established its business in 1961. Mercury offers a wide range of plans, especially for automobiles, homeowners, renters, and business insurance. You can find 8,000 independent agents in 11 states of the aforementioned company. It has extended its offering to renters, service line protection, home systems protection, identity management protection, and ride-hailing insurance. Headquarter is located at 4484 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, California.
Mercury has the best protection plans which will sort out your issues related to Identity Management Protection, Home Systems Protection, and Service Line Protection. Moreover, the company is also known for creating the Drive Safe Challenge. It has its customer service support helpline as well as an online claims service for policyholders. Below, you will find complete procedures and processes for claiming insurance and claiming online support through email and telephone.
|Parent Group||Mercury General Corporation|
|Chairman/CEO||Gabe Tirador, CEO & President, George Joseph, Founder & Chairman|
- Recommended Coverage: Property, Causality, Renters, Business and Automobile
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Business Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Life and Health Coverage
- Homeowners Plans
- Renters Insurance
- Ride-hailing insurance
- Property Insurance
- Causality Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (800) 956-3728
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: 4484 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, California
- Mailing Address: 4484 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, California, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: (800) 956-3728
- Website: http://www.mercuryinsurance.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: tel:(800) 956-3728
If you have any queries regarding the aforementioned Company, you can post them in the comments below.