Merchants Insurance was founded in 1918 as a causality and property insurance company. It has provided commercial and personal property and casualty insurance throughout the Northeast and North Central United States of America. The company has several regional offices as well to deal with its customers nationwide. Some of the best regional offices of Merchants Insurance are located in Hauppauge, New Hampshire, New York; Manchester; Moorestown, New Jersey. The aforementioned group has three sub-companies, naming Merchants Mutual Insurance Company, Merchants Preferred Insurance Company and Merchants National Insurance Company. All of these deals in Insurance.
|Parent Group||Merchants Insurance Group|
|Chairman/CEO||Robert M. Zak, President & CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Property, Causality
- Location: NY, United States
Service Covers to Members:
- Business Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Causality Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-800-462-1077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Buffalo, New York, United States
- Mailing Address: 250 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14202, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-800-462-1077
- Website: https://www.merchantsgroup.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: 1-800-462-1077
If you have any query regarding the aforementioned Company, you can post in the comments below.