Grange Insurance is also known as Grange Mutual Casualty Company, is an American insurance company with 3,600 independent agents to offer home, auto, life, and business insurance protection to their policyholders. It covers most of the populated states of the United States including South Carolina, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin. John Ammendola is the current CEO and President whereas Terri Dalenta is the CFO of Grange.
The main product of the Grange is Property and Casualty Insurance alongside Life coverage. It has a long-standing “A” financial strength rating from A.M. Best, which is a good signal for investors and policyholders in long run. The company has also added an option of filing online claims to save customers time and resources. Moreover, if you want to check company details such as customer helpline, support phone number, headquarter address, and online claims information, check all updated information provided here.
|Founder||Town and Village Insurance Company Services|
|Parent Group||Grange Mutual Casualty Company|
|Revenue:||US$ 1.3 billion+|
|Chairman/CEO||John Ammendola (CEO), Terri Dalenta (CFO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Property Insurance, Life Insurance
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Business coverage
- Automobile Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (866) 550-9222
- Phone: (800) 422-0550
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: 671 S. High Street, Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Mailing Address: Grange Insurance, 671 S. High Street, Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: (800) 399-3797
- Website: https://www.grangeinsurance.com/
- New York Life Insurance online claims and telephone support
- Standard Insurance contact details and addresses
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: (800) 445-3030 (24 hours)
If you have any queries regarding Grange Insurance Company, you can post in the comments below.