Genworth Financial is a leading Insurance provider in the United States. The company is listed at S&P 400 under the category Insurance. It was founded as a Life cover provider of Virginia, in the year 1871. Later, it was named Life of Virginia, which was sold to Combined Insurance Group. After 10 years, Combined Group also sold Genworth or Life of Virginia to GE Capital. Now, Genworth is dealing with Retirement & Protection, US Mortgage Insurance. So, if you hold a policy of Life Insurance Company of Virginia or Genworth, then you should check your online claim status without visiting the physicals Headquarters or head office of the aforementioned insurance company. You can try provided the contact details of the company for inquires and support.
|Parent Group||Genworth Financial, Life Insurance Company of Virginia|
|Category||Insurance, Financial services|
|Revenue:||US$ 8.43 billion+|
|Chairman/CEO||Tom McInerney (CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance
- Location: Henrico County, Virginia, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 888.436.9678
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Mailing Address: Genworth Insurance, Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 888.436.9678
- Website: https://www.genworth.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 888.436.9678
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.