Gen Re stands for General Reinsurance Corporation, which is American multinational property, casualty, life, and health reinsurance company working under Berkshire Hathaway. It was formed 174 years ago in 1846. Gen Re’s headquarters is located in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The company has been rated A.M. Best: A++ (Superior) for its first-class service. Standard & Poor’s Claims Paying Ability also given its Rating: AA+.
The company owns Gen Re Intermediaries, GR-NEAM, General Star, Genesis, USAU, Faraday, General Reinsurance Corporation, General Re Life Corporation, and General Reinsurance A. In 1921, it was started as the General Casualty and Surety Reinsurance Corporation. Gen Re is a Reinsurers company which “insure insurance companies”. Now, check company profile, contact details, address, and online claims information.
|Founder||General Casualty and Surety Reinsurance Corporation|
|Parent Group||Berkshire Hathaway|
|Category||Financial services, Insurance Service, Reinsurance|
|Revenue:||$26 billion USD+|
(President and CEO)
- Recommended Coverage: Property Re Insurance, Life/Health Insurance
- Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Coverage to Policy Holders:
- Life Insurance
- Health Coverage
- Causality Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: Yes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Mailing Address: Gen re Insurance, Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: Yes
- Website: https://www.genre.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: Active
If you have any queries regarding GenRe Insure Company, you can post them in the comments below.