GEICO stands for Government Employees Insurance Company, which is dealing auto and property insurance. It has been nominated second largest auto insurer in the United States. Somewhat, it is wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. Todd Combs is working as an CEO of the company and performing much better for the company itself and customers. GEICO was founded in 1936 at Fort Worth, Texas, United States, by Leo Goodwin, Sr. and Lillian Goodwin. There are more than 20 million active policy holders of the aforementioned company.
There are several subsidiaries attached to GEICO including GEICO General Insurance Company, GEICO Indemnity Company, GEICO Casualty Company, GEICO Advantage Insurance Company, GEICO Choice Insurance Company, and. GEICO Secure Insurance Company. GEICO County Mutual Insurance Company.
|Founder||Leo Goodwin Sr. and Lillian Goodwin|
|Parent Group||Berkshire Hathaway|
|Category||Financial services, Insurance Service|
|Revenue:||$26 billion USD+|
|Chairman/CEO||Jessie Stauffacher (President and CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Property Insurance, Auto Insurance
- Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Coverage to Policy Holders:
- Auto Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Homeowners and Condo Coverage
- Umbrella Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (800) 424-3426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
- Mailing Address: GEICO Insurance, Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: (800) 241-8098
- Website: https://www.geico.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: (800) 424-3426
If you have any query regarding defined Insure Company, you can post in comments below.