Federated Mutual Insurance Company, a Minnesota based insurance company dealing in property and casualty insurance, formed in 1904. From last 116 years, it is active in selling insurance plans and property coverages. It is rated A+ and operates in 47 states. In early years, company was known as the Minnesota Implement Mutual Fire Insurance Company, later they changed it into Federated Mutual and Hardware Insurance Company. It give and sell its plans to Auto dealers and auto parts wholesalers, Contractors (building materials, plumbing-heating-cooling, hardware, electrical, specialized), Funeral services, Jewelry retailers, Machining, plastics, Equipment dealers (agricultural, lawn and garden, construction), and tooling shops, and Petroleum marketers and convenience stores Printers.
|Parent Group||Minnesota Implement Mutual Fire Insurance Company|
|Category||Insurance Group and Company|
|Chairman/CEO||Jeff Fetters (Chairman, President and CEO)|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance, Risk Insurer
- Location: Minnesota, United States
Coverage to Policy Holders:
- Life and disability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Property Insurance
- Risk management
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-888-333-4949
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Owatonna, Minnesota, U.S.
- Mailing Address: Same as HQ Address
- Customer Care Service Office: +1-888-333-4949
- Website: https://www.federatedinsurance.com/contact-us
- Homepage: https://www.federatedinsurance.com
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: +1-888-333-4949
Claims Link: https://www.federatedinsurance.com/contact-us/report-a-claim
If you have any query regarding this Company, you can post in comments below.