Encova Mutual Insurance was formed after the merger of Motorists Insurance Group and BrickStreet Insurance to provide more effective, affordable, and wide coverage to policyholders. It usually deals with Life, Auto, Home, and workers’ compensation coverage. Encova insurance is based in Columbus, Ohio, and ranked in the top 20 mutual insurance companies in the United States. It performs its main actions through 2,000 independent agencies in the Midwest, Northeast and South.
The best thing regarding Encova insurance is its super-fast customer service. A dedicated team is always ready to help their customers, policyholders, and agents with their redemptions, claims, help, support, and inquiries. However, for all the commercial, personal, and workers’ compensation policies, Customer Service is always active to sort out matters in no time. Above all, the company’s premiums are in excess of $1 billion, a surplus in excess of $1.46 billion, and assets in excess of $4.1 billion.
|Type||Insurance Mutual Company|
|Parent||Encova Mutual Insurance|
|Chairman/CEO||“TJ” Obrokta, Jr. – President and CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Worker Compensation and Auto Insurance
- Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Home Insurance
- Automoile Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Comercial Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Personal and Business Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 844-362-6821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: 471 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215
- Mailing Address: Encova Mutual Insurance, 471 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 888-876-6542
- Website: https://www.encova.com/
If you want to claim, check the number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
Claim inquiries: 844-362-6821
If you have any queries regarding Encova, you can post them in the comments below.