Berkshire Hathaway is a multi-national holding company, who’s headquarter is located at Omaha, Nebraska, United States. It is one of the largest company in the world, which has been listed several time on Forbes and Forbes Global 2000. Due to its business and revenues, Berkshire Hathaway is the eighth largest public company in the world, and tenth largest conglomerate by revenue and the largest financial services company by revenue in the world. It own number of popular other companies and it is head of these firms. Some of owned companies of Berkshire are GEICO, Duracell, BNSF, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Dairy Queen, Lubrizol, Long & Foster, FlightSafety International, Pampered Chef, Forest River and NetJets. It was formed in 1839 as Valley Falls Company. Warren E. Buffett is its current CEO. Below you can see company profile and contact information.
|Parent Group||Berkshire Hathaway INC|
|Chairman/CEO||Warren E. Buffett (Chairman & CEO) Charles T. Munger (Vice Chairman) Ajit Jain (Vice Chairman of Insurance Operations)|
- Top Businesses: Property & casualty insurance, Automotive
- Location: Oregon, United States
Company Business Categories:
- Helpline Phone Number: 402.346.1400
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Kiewit Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.
- Mailing Address: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC. 3555 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131
- Customer Care Service Office: 800-261-8651
- Website: https://berkshirehathaway.com/
If you have any inquiry or complaint, check number below.
Claim helpline: 800-261-8651
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.