Axa XL is an American company and a subsidiary of global insurance and reinsurance company Axa. Its headquarters is based in Stamford, Connecticut, domiciled in Hamilton, Bermuda. Currently, Axa XL has more than 110 offices on 6 continents. Founded in 1986, the company is managed by Eugene M. McQuade, Chairman Mike McGavick, CEO, and Peter R. Porrino, CFO. More than 7500 employees are working for Axa XL. Formed as EXEL Limited, In September 2018, Axa acquired XL Group and renamed the division Axa XL.
As the company claims “It takes a lot of different services to make the world go. So, AXA XL Insurance has expertise in a spectrum of industries. They offer creative ideas and enthusiastic support for the goals you’re trying to achieve. AXA flexible coverages and risk engineering services can help to protect your projects, maintain profitability. In case of help and support or any inquiry, contact the customer service center and send a mail to their headquarters address. Moreover, the support is provided through telephone number 24 hours a day and a helpline is available for insurance claims, support, complaints, and other issues.
|Founder||68 Fortune 500 companies|
|Category||Insurance and Reinsurance|
|Chairman/CEO||Eugene M. McQuade, Chairman Mike McGavick, CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Reinsurance
- Location: Stamford, Connecticut, US
Coverage to Members:
- Professional Liability
- Risk Consulting
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-877-720-8844 (from inside the U.S.) or 1-610-968-2600 (from outside the U.S.)
- Email: webfnol.EMEA@axaxl.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: AXA XL, Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Mailing Address: AXA XL ClaimsP.O. Box 211547Dallas, TX 75211
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-877-720-8844
- Website: https://axaxl.com/
- Kansas City Life Insurance cutomer service phone number
- Assurity Life Insurance helpline and headquater address
If you want to claim your insurance, check the number below.
Claim helpline: 1-877-720-8844
AXA XL ClaimsP.O. Box 211547Dallas, TX 75211
If you have any queries regarding the AXA, you can post them in the comments below.