Amica Mutual Insurance formed in 1907 as a mutual insurance company that subsequently offers auto, home and life insurance plans to American residents. In its early days of business, it was offering auto, fire and theft insurance as well. With Amica growth, the company acquired and added up number of subsidiary insurance companies. no doubt. it is named as one of oldest mutual insurer in United States. Amica is pronounced and defined as Automobile Mutual Insurance Company of America. Its headquarter is located at Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States, whereas it was formed in Providence, Rhode Island.
Till date, it is serving 44 locations nationwide. Amica celebrated its 100th year of business in 2007. In 2020, they are offering great benefits to their clients due to Covid situation. If you want to purchase Amica policy or need to claim, check contact and online claim details listed below alongside phone numbers, email and mailing address.
|Parent Group||Automobile Mutual Insurance Company of America|
|Chairman/CEO||Robert A. DiMuccio, Chairman, President and CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Auto Insurance, Home and Life Insurance
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Pets Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Helpline Phone Number: 800 242 6422
- Phone: 866-286-9968
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Lincoln, Rhode Island, United States
- Mailing Address: Amica Mutual Insurance Company PO Box 9128 Providence, RI 02940-9128
- Customer Care Service Office: 800 242 6422
- Website: https://www.amica.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 866-286-9968
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.