American National Insurance Company, in short known as ANIC is based in Galveston, Texas. Its subsidiaries operate in all 50 United States, States and Puerto Rico. Galveston businessman William Lewis Moody, Jr. founded the company in 1905 to offer financial and insurance policies to American peoples. Throughout last few years, the company established its business and conquer million of stratified customers by offering special packages on life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty insurance, credit insurance, and pension plan services. Further, check the company profile and contact support service and online claim procedures below.
|Founder||William Lewis Moody, Jr.|
|Parent Group||American National Insurance Group|
|Category||Financial Services and Insurance Company|
|Chairman/CEO||Ross Rankin Moody, Chairman of the Board James Pozzi, President & CEO|
- Recommended Coverage: Life Insurance, Classic Car Insurance
- Location: Texas, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Life Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Recreational Coverage
- Renters Cover
- Business Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: (800) 899-6519
- Email: ServiceCenter@AmericanNational.com
- Company Headquarter Address: One Moody Plaza Galveston, Texas, U.S.
- Mailing Address: ANIS, One Moody Plaza Galveston, Texas, U.S.
- Customer Care Service Office: (866) 327-9869
- Website: https://www.americannational.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: (800) 333-2860
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.