K&K Insurance is a motorsports insurance provider service. It is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. K and K is one of the well-reputed and known insurance firms in Indiana. In 1952, founder Nord Krauskopf and his wife co-founder Theodora (Teddi) founded K&K company to manage and market a benevolent fund for injured race car drivers. Somehow, in 193, Aon plc acquired KandK and continues with the same name and brand. Krauskopf himself as a moto sports lover and racer initiated the company to secure the drivers and other racers.
K&K Insurance has a website, where you can check customer services, file a claim and even you can purchase and register your insurance online. The company itself claim dedicated to ensuring the world’s fun. They have better phone line support, where you can contact the agent and company representative in need to help as well as to file a complaint or claim. Check the provided customer care service details.
|Type||Motor Sports Insurance|
|Category||Sports and Motor Sports Insurance Coverage|
|Revenue:||Higher in 2021|
|Chairman/CEO||Nord Krauskopf, Founder|
- Recommended Coverage: Casualty Insurance, Property Coverage
- Location: Indiana, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Helpline Phone Number: 1-800-637-4757
- FAX: 1-866-463-3230
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarter Address: Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Mailing Address: K&K Insurance, Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Customer Care Service Office: 1-800-637-4757
- Website: https://www.kandkinsurance.com/
If you want to claim, check the number below.
Report and Check Claim status:
Claim inquiries: 1-800-237-2917
If you have any queries regarding KandK, you can post them in the comments below.