GAINSCO is an American Insurance company based in Dallas and Texas, serving more than dozen areas including Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. They successfully establish their business in 1978 to provide specialize services related to Auto Insurance. The name GAINSCO stands for General Agents Insurance Company of America, Inc. Their slogan is “A championship company driven to be the best.” State Farm Insurance announced an agreement on September 17, 2020, to acquire Gainsco as a wholly owned subsidiary for $400 million.
|Parent Group||General Agents Insurance Company of America, Inc|
|Category||Financial Services and Auto Insurance Provider Company|
|Assets:||In billions (USD)+|
|Chairman/CEO||Robert W. Stallings (Executive Chairman of the Board) Glenn W Anderson (President and Chief Executive Officer) Jim R. Reis (Vice Chairman)|
- Recommended Coverage: Auto Insurance
- Location: Texas, United States
Coverage to Members:
- Car Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Helpline Phone Number: 1866.GAINSCO
- Email: email@example.com
- Company Headquarter Address: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Mailing Address: GAINSCO, Inc. P.O. Box 199023, Dallas, Texas 75219-9023
- Customer Care Service Office: +18664246726
- Website: https://www.gainsco.com/
If you want to claim your insurance, check number below.
Claim helpline: 1-866-424-6726
If you have any query regarding aforementioned Company, you can post in comments below.